8:43 AM

Well, I finally got some sleep last night. After talking to my mother, I took a couple of clonazepam, which defintely helped with the sleep. She was acting strangely when she called on her new cell phone, she still won't speak openly and thinks people are listening in. She has asked me to come down this weekend because she really needs to talk to me. I think she is wary of her decision to move to Windsor and is going to try and move in with me. I am terrified that she will ask me this. I don't know what to do, as Chris will lose it if I were to give in to her. He was so upset last night after I talked to her. He says he's not upset with me, but I bear the brunt of his feelings and he makes me feel quite guilty for putting up with her current behaviour and for the effect this behaviour has on him. I really don't know what to do. I will have to rent a car to go to see her, as Chris does not want to take me and I really can't afford to keep renting vehicles. I wish I could just disappear, as my anxiety is at a pretty high level right now and I keep having minor panic attacks.

0 comments: